The winery business is difficult. Making great wine is not enough to guarantee financial success. If you have a winery and are not achieving the finances that you require, I can help. I provide a business evaluation that gives you a comprehensive look at your business and how it measures up to known small winery benchmarks. I evaluate your brand and marketing as well as your costs and revenue and provide you with recommendations to get on track.
A business evaluation can include:
- Evaluation and alignment of your vision and mission
- Evaluation of the experience would like to create and its execution
- Consistency of branding across all consumer experiences including
- Production and packaging costs
- Inventory costs
- Sales Channel Usage, Costs and Revenues
- Event Profit
- Tasting Room Metrics
If you would like to learn how you can improve your winery business, check out my Blog for winery business posts.